Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I meant it as a call to be otherwise

A friend has pointed out that my last post seemed like a "swipe" at the past.

I guess if I'm honest about it - some of my objectivity is lost after the experiences I've had (ten months later and it still causes me immense pain) - but I was "swiping" at myself as much as anyone else, I handed out more "fill in the blank" forms than most. I meant it as a call to be otherwise, not a condemnation.

If my idle words have wounded any I apologize. I want us all to be closer to Jesus. I'm inextricably stuck in my junk and can be ham-fisted because of my preconceptions and limited perspective, when I try to write.

If my words have hurt you or any you love - please forgive me.

Keith

3 comments:

Keith Turner said...

Dear Grace2all,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry I had to delete it.

Lord, help us to feel for each other;
Help us to listen to each other;
Help us to work for each other;
Help us to love each other;
all for your sake. AMEN.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

Shake the dust from your feet, brother Keith.